Monday, May 2, 2011

MCC FREDERICKSBURG NEWSLETTER




Come worship with us on Sunday mornings at 10:30 AM at the dRC (Disability Resource Center) at
409 Progress Street in Fredericksburg, Virginia
church phone: (540)419-1140


AT MCC Fredericksburg, we believe we are a Christ Centered Church...Christ is our Example!
That God's Love is Unconditional! We are all Believers who have a direct relationship with God and minister to the World! We support each others' spiritual growth and personal journey!

We believe, we are:

Loved by God! Led by Christ! Empowered to Serve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's pleasant content
Also see my web page > Tyrkia Hus

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and very broad for
me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Also visit my site - http://saharplus.tk/index.php?do=/profile-456/info